- Product 580206
Guyatone Mighty Micro WRm5 Wah Rocker Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Guyatone Mighty Micro WRm5 Wah Rocker is a modern incarnation of a legendary wah pedal. The Wah Rocker picks up where its predecessor left off an...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
More control, more funk from this updated take on a classic favorite.
The Guyatone Mighty Micro WRm5 Wah Rocker is a modern incarnation of a legendary wah pedal. The Wah Rocker picks up where its predecessor left off and offers improved control over the funky filter circuit.
In addition to the Guyatone Mighty Micro Wah Rocker pedal's standard Threshold (effect sensitivity) and Decay (filter speed) controls, the pedal adds a level control that adjusts the output level of the effect as well as a Response trimmer that controls the attack time of the filter sweep. Also included is the Mighty Micro Wah Rocker pedal's Dry Blend switch, which mixes in clean signal along with the effect.
With improved single response and additional controls, the Guyatone Mighty Micro Wah Rocker is an even funkier stombox than before.
- Level: Adjusts output volume when effect is engaged. Turn clockwise to increase volume.
- Decay: Adjusts Decay time of filter sweep. Turn clockwise the lengthen time of filter sweep.
- Threshold: Adjusts the effect sensitivity to input signal level. Turn clockwise for more sensitive response at lower input level.
- Blend Switch: Selects Effect only or Effect/Dry blend.
- Response: Adjusts Attack time of filter. Turn clockwise to delay wah starting response.
- Controls: Level, Decay, Threshold, Response
- Jacks: Input, Output, DC IN
- Switch: Effect On/Off (True Bypass), BLEND (On/Off)
- Indicator: Effect On/Off
- Input Impedance: 470 kOhm
- Output Impedance: Less than 10 kOhm
- Current Consumption: 8.5 mA (at effect ON)
- Power Requirement: DC 9V 006P (6F22)/AC-2 Adaptor
- Dimensions: 2-3/5" W x 2-3/10" H x 3-9/10" D
- Weight: 234 g (without battery) / 8.25 oz.
- Warranty: 3-year Guyatone parts and labor