- 481421 000000000 481421000000000
ISP Technologies Beta Bass Preamplifier
- Write a Review
The Beta Bass Preamplifier offers the professional bassist the highest level of performance ISP Technologies can provide. By incorporating patented T...Read More
The Beta Bass Preamplifier offers the professional bassist the highest level of performance ISP Technologies can provide. By incorporating patented Time Vector Processing, the compression circuitry becomes the most adaptive to be used in a bass processor as it allows the Beta preamp to truly track the signal of the notes played. Add in the patented Decimator Noise Reduction Technology, and you have a bass processor with built-in noise protection! With two parametric bands (a low-mid and a high-mid), bass, treble, bright, and an exciter (for phase manipulation), the Beta lets you shape your sound to your own specifications. For absolutely unsurpassable performance, pair the Beta Bass Preamp with the ISP Technologies Bass Vector or Bass Vector Pro cabinets and get up to 4000 watts of bass depending on your choice of configuration!
Hi-fi bass tone control worthy of the studio and ready for the stage!
- Extreme equalization including Bass, Treble, Bright, Low-Mid parametric, High-Mid parametric and footswitch controlled ISP Technologies Bass Exciter.
- Signal level indicator with multi-stage clip detection allows accurate control of the internal gain structure of the preamplifier and processor.
- Decimator noise reduction for absolutely silent operation.
- Adaptive Bass Compressor providing smooth volume leveling.
- Balanced XLR and RTS 1/4" Main output connections.
- Balanced XLR direct output selectable to provide pre-processed input signal or post-processor direct out with level control and ground lift.
The Beta is a feature-laden preamp for the discerning professional. Call or click today to order.
Beta Bass Preamplifier
- Input Impedance: 500k Ohms
- Maximum Input Level: +20dbu
- Maximum Output Level: +20dbu
- Bass Treble cut-boost level +/-15db
- Low-Mid parametric frequency range: 60Hz — 1kHz cut boost range +/-15db
- High Mid parametric frequency range: 200Hz — 6KHz cut boost range +/-15db
- Compression section — based on Time Vector Processing adaptive response auto makeup gain
- Decimator Noise Reduction: Greater than 80db
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about ISP Technologies Beta Bass Preamplifier:
I had the oportunity to play thru is pre-amp and meet the folks behind this great product at the NAMM show. The thing that stuck out the most fro me was the clarity it was very transparent, it didn't add any unwanted color to the bass and thats exactly what a pre-amp should do.