More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J45764 000000000 J45764000000000
Jet City Amplification Amelia 50W Tube Guitar Amplifier Head
- Write a Review
Amelia is a two-channel, 50 watt guitar amplifier head. Each channel has its own EQ, and the two master volume controls are individually controlled v...Read More
Thick tube tone, two versatile channels and plenty of power for the stage.
Amelia is a two-channel, 50 watt guitar amplifier head. Each channel has its own EQ, and the two master volume controls are individually controlled via front panel or footswitch. Channel One is a true clean channel, and Channel Two has separate volume and gain controls, plus a switchable overdrive circuit. Amelia comes with a pair of EL34 in the output section and can also use 6L6 for power without changing the bias. A pedal-friendly effects loop and multiple ohm load speaker outputs round out the feature set.
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Tubes: two EL34 (preamp); two 6L6 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Single input
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms (switchable)
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, gain, drive, master 1, master 2, presence, depth, channel select
- Footswitchable master volumes
- Built-in solid-state FX loop
- Dimensions: 25 in. x 9.5 in. x 9.5 in.
Call or click to order today!