- J32691 000000000 J32691000000000
Keeley Delay Workstation Pedal
- Write a Review
The Keeley Delay Workstation is a powerful, dual DSP processor delay and reverb machine. Combining Keeley’s unique delay and reverb patches in an inc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A plethora of must-have Keeley sounds in one space saving pedal.
The Keeley Delay Workstation is a powerful, dual DSP processor delay and reverb machine. Combining Keeley’s unique delay and reverb patches in an incredibly small package, the Delay Workstation is an extremely creative tool.
With the Delay Workstation you can combine vintage slapback and multi-head tape echoes with Spring or plate reverbs to create some instantly classic sound spaces. You can set the Delay Workstation for warm sounding analog delays and then use the chamber or hall reverbs to create a huge warm and endless space. Need rhythmic delays with some shimmer? It’s here. Always wanted to have the perfect ducking delay? One that backs out of the way until your done with your notes, then the echoes fill in. “Ducking” is a very intelligent way for clearing the clutter in a sound that would normally be overrun with delays and echoes. Wanna get twisted? Try the Pitch delay into their Flanged Reverb.
The Reverb side of the Delay Workstation contains all of the most common reverbs and some delays. The Morph control allows users to put creative twists on the reverb patches like spring tension, shimmer, and random flanging. There are two delays included in the reverb bank. You can use these to setup very cool ping-pong delays and many other creative rhythmic patterns.
- Two banks of eight legendary effects
- On-board tap tempo on the Delay side and external expression control on the Reverb side.
- Slapback w/reverb
- Tape Delay w/tone control
- Multi-Head Echo w/3 head control
- Analog Delay w/dynamic modulation
- Digital Delay w/inverse dynamic modulation
- Subdivided Delay w/dotted eighth, eighth, triplet, sixteenth
- Ducking w/compression ratio
- Pitch Shifting delay with w/octave up/down control
- Spring Reverb w/tension control
- Chamber Reverb w/filter control
- Hall Reverb w/tone control
- Plate Reverb w/tone control
- Shimmer w/octave up control
- Flanged Reverb w/vibrato or random modulation
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about Keeley Delay Workstation Pedal:
A major negative is the light on the reverb side went out during first use. Probably a fluke and I didn't bother to send it back so take that for what its worth. Both sides still work, I just have to use my ears to determine whether the reverb side is engaged. I end up using it more with the pedal off to run multiple amps. I was a bit underwhelmed with the pedal but maybe I got a bad one, maybe its just not my thing. Everything works and there are some good sounds in it but, with whatever guitar/amp combo I run, I find myself searching for those sweet spots a bit more than I'd like. I was pulling for this pedal as my board is filled with overdrives, boosts, and compressors. The idea of lots of reverbs and delays in a single pedal was quite appealing. It just didn't quite work out for me. Will probably go a different direction eventually.
- Was this a gift?:
- Compact Design
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Good Selection Of Effects
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
Comments about Keeley Delay Workstation Pedal:
This is a great little pedal! Extremely small for the features within. This thing is amazing!! The delay and reverb are very clear and crisp. I would say this is a better alternative to two micro pedals for each effect.
The switches are very close together, forcing sharpshooter accuracy with that big toe. I have figured it out however. The tap tempo switch is a touch higher, so don't worry about clicking off the delay. My only other gripe would be that it is true by-pass and notes do not trail off when you switch either side off. For this reason, i would say their are better choices for playing live, but it can be done.
For me, an experienced player at Madison Square Bedroom, it is perfect. A great selection of classic delays and verbs with some welcome twists in there. You won't be disappointed.
One of the best sounding effects I have ever heard. It is worth the money, but very pricey. Try and find it used ir wait for the price to come down a little.