- 706509 000000000 706509000000000
Leslie System 21 Stationary Unit
- Write a Review
5dd the Leslie System 21 Stationary Unit to the Rotary Unit and you've got the Leslie sound at its biggest and fattest. This powered speaker outputs ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Leslie sound for stage use.
5dd the Leslie System 21 Stationary Unit to the Rotary Unit and you've got the Leslie sound at its biggest and fattest. This powered speaker outputs 150W for the bass and 50W for the horn. Speakers include a 12" woofer and horn tweeter. Volume, master volume, plus bass and treble tone controls. Connections include XLR with phantom power and 1/4" mic/line inputs, insert (send/return), plus line out and remote power input.
As the other half of the Leslie "21" system, this premium "straight" keyboard amp takes the digital lower rotor signal from the 2101mk2. The 3 channel mini mixer will also take your digital piano/synth/ Midi Rack. Combined with the 2101mk2, the 21 system puts thundering power at your disposal. It's the ultimate keyboard rig.
- 150W bass power
- 50W horn power
- 15" woofer
- Horn tweeter
- XLR (with phantom power) and 1/4" inputs
- Send/return insert
- Line out and remote power input
- Volume, master volume, plus bass and treble tone controls
- 19-3/4"W x 29-1/2"H x 19-3/4"D
- 85.8 lbs.
Think big. Order this Leslie loudspeaker today for a rig that'll shake the rafters.
- input1(MIC/LINE) XLR type w/Phamtom plus Phone Jack, Insert(SEND, RETUNR), Line Input 2&3 phone Jack, Line out, Phone Jack, Remote Power Input
- Volume 1, 2, 3 Master Volume, Tone Control (BASS, TREBLE)
- High Impact, black leather-like finish.
- Dimensions: 20"(W), 20 1/2" (D), 30" (H)
- Weight: 86lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.