- J29438 000000000 J29438000000000
Line 6 AMPLIFi 30 30W Modeling Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
AMPLIFi 30 is a compact stereo modeling guitar amp that delivers the award-winningAMPLIFi experience in a convenient tabletop package. Improve y...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Innovation and versatility in a very portable amp.
AMPLIFi 30 is a compact stereo modeling guitar amp that delivers the award-winningAMPLIFi experience in a convenient tabletop package. Improve your skills and practice along with your favorite songs wirelessly via a unique 4-way Bluetooth enabled stereo speaker system. Access and play with a virtually unlimited selection of guitar tones in the cloud. Control every aspect of your sound and match tones from your music library with the intuitive AMPLIFi Remote app for iOS and Android. And quickly record your favorite tones using your favorite DAW or multi-track recorder. AMPLIFi 30 is a compact and affordable amp that makes it easier and more fun than ever to practice, play and record.
Stereo Bluetooth Speaker System
Wirelessly stream tracks from any Bluetooth-enabled device directly to AMPLIFi. The built-in full-range speakers sound incredible and provide plenty of volume, while the custom guitar speaker serves as a subwoofer. Jam along with tracks. Play back songs during band rehearsal. Turn up the volume at parties. No cables. No hassle. It's the ultimate Bluetooth speaker system for guitarists.
iOS or Android App and Cloud Connection
The AMPLIFi Remote app introduces a whole new world of possibilities. Dial in every aspect of your amp and effect tones wirelessly. Connect to the cloud and share guitar tones with an online community of musicians. There's an endless variety of tones waiting for you to browse, rate and store. And revolutionary tone matching technology automatically serves up guitar tones that match tracks in your music library. Jamming will never be the same.
Loaded with DSP
AMPLIFi puts the Line 6 guitar tones behind hundreds of hit records at your fingertips. Create your own combination of pedals, effects processors, guitar amp and cabinet models using the AMPLIFi Remote iOS or Android app, then store them as presets-in the cloud, locally or on the amp for instant access. And with a massive worldwide community of guitarists sharing their tones, you're sure to find the sound you've been searching for. AMPLIFi offers access to just about any guitar amp and effects chain you can imagine.
- 4-speaker stereo design
- Bluetooth streaming audio (works with Android, iOS, Mac, PC)
- AMPLIFi Remote app for iOS or Android — share, rate and store tones
- Dial in the perfect tone with over 200 amps and effects
- Wirelessly control every detail of your guitar rig
- Automatic tone matching — instantly jam with your music library
- 1/4" Guitar input and 1/8" Stereo Aux input
- 1/4" Headphone output
- Tap tempo/tuner
- 4 onboard presets (access unlimited presets via app)
- Stereo wet/dry effects for immersive sound
- Compatible with Line 6 FBV MkII foot controllers (sold separately)
- USB connection
- Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Order today for your live or practice setup.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.