- Product H62006
Line 6 DT50 HD 25/50W Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
The Line 6 DT50 HD Guitar Amp Head is an amplification system that is able to configure and adapt its analog components and digital modeling in real ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The world's first adaptive guitar amplifier.
The Line 6 DT50 HD Guitar Amp Head is an amplification system that is able to configure and adapt its analog components and digital modeling in real time.
This means that when you select a model, the DT50 Amp instantly reconfigures the tube power section to provide the optimal tone. The digital section monitors the tube power section and can adjust the DSP in real-time.
At high volumes, the tubes provide more distortion. At low volumes, the modeling delivers more of the coloration. The digital section now "talks" to the analog section, and vice versa.
The Benefit? Great tone and authentic feel at all volumes all the time.
- Advanced HD modeling technology
- Reinhold Bogner's most flexible tube design
- 2 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 2 EL34 power amp tubes
- Selectable 25W/50W outputs
- Simple and straightforward 2-channel design
- Each channel: Drive, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Reverb, Channel Volume
- Master volume
- High and Low inputs
- Reconfigurable analog components (Class A/Class AB, Pentode/Triode)
- Complete, one-touch analog reconfiguration (via Channel select switch)
- Low-power mode
- MIDI in and out
- L6 LINK in/thru connection for POD HD integration
- Footswitch jack for channel switching
- Serial effect loop with level control
- XLR direct out with cabinet simulation and ground lift switch
DT50 HD 25/50W Guitar Amp Head
- Amp Type: Adaptive
- Modeling: Line 6 HD Modeling
- Tube Section: 2x12AX7 Preamp; 2xEL34 Power Amp Designed by Reinhold Bogner
- Voicings: Selectable, (Cathode or Fixed Bias)
- Bias Types: Type I (Tight Feedback, California Clean) Type II (Looser Feedback, Crunchy British Feel) Type III (Zero Negative Feedback, Chimey Brit Feel) Type IV (Modern Feedback, Higher Gain)
- Class AB (50W)
- Foot Controller: POD HD300/400/500 via L6 LINK; Standard 1/4" Tip-Sleeve Footswitch for Channel Switching
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Line 6 DT50 HD 25/50W Guitar Amp Head:
I just got my new DT-50 today. Unbelievable !!! The only hard part about it is deciding what sound you like best. The ideas that Line 6 products have helped me create over the years are priceless. I have my own sounds that I like but there are days that i just start going through the presets and next thing you know I have a bunch of brand new ideas for songs. One reviewer down the page said "not much gain on any setting". Thats simply not true. Line 6 is known for INSANE amounts of gain and with the DT-50 you can get as much as you want. It switches from preset to preset very smoothly just watch the Line 6 NAMM videos on youtube. The guitar reacts with the amp so well and the detail in the reverbs delays and other effects are just amazing. They sound even better in person than they do in the best sounding videos that I have seen. I purchased the POD HD500 a few weeks ago and hooked it to a Pearce g2r stereo solid state guitar amp through the output stage bypassing the preamp in the pearce. The effects sounded awesome but the amp models really came to life when I got the DT50. I'm going to order another one so I can run in stereo. Hands down the best amp setup I've ever heard or played. I also have an HD100 Mkii that I love and am not getting rid of. The difference to me is the MKii sounds more like and amp that has stomp boxes in front of it. More of an analog sound that I also like.