- Product H76814
Markbass Alain Caron Signature Combo 121 Lite Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
This innovative signature combo, designed with bass legend Alain Caron, uses state-of-the-art technology for maximum power and fidelity. The Alain Ca...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A highly-portable amp with dual power sections and a wealth of tone-shaping features.
This innovative signature combo, designed with bass legend Alain Caron, uses state-of-the-art technology for maximum power and fidelity. The Alain Caron Signature Combo 121 Lite Bass Combo Amp has features that include a mute switch, aux in, headphone out, pre/post EQ and pre/post master switches for the XLR DI out, and footswitch connections for mute and FX loop bypass. Tone is what counts and the Combo 121 lite offers plenty of tone control with a 4-band EQ plus VLE and VPF filters for rolling off high-end or scooping mids. The 12" speaker is pushed by 500W of clean digital power. The compression driver with custom horn is driven by 100W of analog power for warm-sounding high-end. Top-quality tone, incredible power and practical features, are all here in this highly-portable combo!
Canadian bassist Alain Caron' musical career began at the early age of 11 when he won an amateur bass playing contest. He soon joined top 40 bands performing American, South-American and French standards. At the age of 14 he discovered the music that would become his life' passion - Jazz. Today he is admired for his amazing slap technique and the generosity that he shows in sharing his approach and musical philosophy through the many clinics he offers.
- Compact design with full connectivity
- Dual power amps with 500W and 100W respectively
- 1x12" woofer and 1x1.25" custom horn
- 4-band EQ
- VLE (high-frequency roll-off) and VPF (mid scoop) filters
- Mute switch
- Aux input and headphone output
- Effects send and return
- XLR line out and ground lift switch
- Tuner and preamp out
- Pre/Post EQ and Master Volume switches
Enjoy the power and portability of this great-sounding bass combo. Order today.
- INPUT: impedance 1 Mohm/Max Voltage 10 Vpp
- RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm/Max 10Vpp
- AUX: impedance 10 Kohm/Max 4Vpp
- GAIN: Range “60 23 dB
- LINE OUT: GND Lift “ Pre/Post EQ
- Pre/Post Master (Post EQ mode)
- EQ: Low / Mid-Low / Mid-High / High
- FILTERS: VLE, VPF
- MUTE: switch and footswitch
- FX LOOP BYPASS: footswitch
- LINE OUT: Balanced, Max Voltage 20 Vpp
- SEND: Unbalanced, Max Voltage 20Vpp (Pre EQ)
- TUNER OUT: Unbalanced, Max Voltage 2Vpp
- PREAMP OUT: Unbalanced, Max level 20Vpp
- PHONES: 600 ohm, Maximum level 10 Vpp
- Speaker: 1x12
- Tweeter: 1.25 compression driver with custom horn
- Power amps: 500W (digital) + 100W (analog)
- Reflex: Rear
- Size (W/H/D): 390 x 600 x 464 mm / 15.35 x 23.62 x 18,27
- Weight: 18 kg / 39.68 lbs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
- Horn Hiss
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Markbass Alain Caron Signature Combo 121 Lite Bass Combo Amp:
Almost perfect amp.
Very flat sounding, Very light weight.
See my full video review on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_UfZtMaYW4