- J40085 000000000 J40085000000000
Marshall 2536 140W 2x12 Silver Jubilee Guitar Amplifier Cabinet
- Write a Review
The JCM25/50 Silver Jubilee Series was produced in 1987 to celebrate 25 years of Marshall Amplification and 50 years of Jim Marshall being ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Experience the Silver Jubilee celebration in a more manageable cab size.
The JCM25/50 Silver Jubilee Series was produced in 1987 to celebrate 25 years of Marshall Amplification and 50 years of Jim Marshall being in the music business. The 2555 model was reissued in 2015 as the 2555X.
Inspired by this acclaimed series, the Mini Jubilee 2525C 1x12 combo and 2525H head combine all of the 2555X Jubilee preamp features and styling in a lower power, mini design.
And now, to accompany the 2555X and the 2525H Mini Jubilee heads, Marshall has created the 2536 2x12 Silver Jubilee speaker cabinet. The 2536 speaker cabinet features classic Jubilee styling: silver vinyl covering with Marshall script logo, name plaque and side-grip carrying handles for easier transportation.
The 140W 2536 is loaded with Celestion Vintage 30 speakers and is 8 Ohm mono/16 Ohm stereo.
- Power handling: 140W
- Speakers: 2x12 Celestion G12 Vintage 70W Speakers
- Impedance: 8 ohm (mono); 16 ohm (stereo)
- Classic Silver Jubilee vinyl covering
- Side grip carry handles
- Name plaque
- Marshall script logo
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.