- Product 581738
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
The 100W Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier amp head is a machine of mayhem, unleashing all the punishing gain found in the original Rectos' 2 channels and a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Gives you 3 channels, 8 modes, and all the tone you'll need.
The 100W Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier amp head is a machine of mayhem, unleashing all the punishing gain found in the original Rectos' 2 channels and adding a powerful third channel dedicated to rhythm sounds. The high-gain lead channel now has an additional mode dubbed Raw that travels the region of gain below that of the original Vintage mode. With its touch-sensitive response, Raw lets you explore the heavier side of blues on up to classic rock, revealing the soulful nature of the tube-rectified power section.
With these 3 versatile channels, 8 incredible modes, the Solo Control feature, a programmable/footswitchable Effects Loop, and a stage-ready 5-button footcontroller, the Dual Rectifier Head is a pure-bred, gain-wielding beast.
- 100 Watts, Class A/B Power / 4x6L6, 5x12AX7, 2x5U4
- Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
- Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance-Free Performance
- 3 Fully Independent Channels with 8 modes (Channel 1=Clean or Pushed, Channel 2=Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain, Channel 3=Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain
- Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence and Master Controls per Channel
- Output Level Control (over all channels, when activated)
- Footswitchable Solo Level Control (over all channels, when activated)
- Selectable Dual Rectifier Switch (Tube/Diode)
- Bold/Spongy "Variac" Switch
- Assignable Parallel FX Loop w/Send & Mix Level Controls
- Slave Out with Level Control
- External Switching Jacks for Channels 1, 2, 3, Solo & FX Loop
- 5-Button Footswitch (Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Solo & FX loop)
- Slip Cover