- Product 502652
Mesa Boogie Venture 600W 2x12 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The Mesa Boogie M-Pulse Venture Bass Combo Amp's 600W are the most bass power you'll find on wheels. That's right, 600W!Are your live chops suffering...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Unleash 600W of pure bass mayhem.
The Mesa Boogie M-Pulse Venture Bass Combo Amp's 600W are the most bass power you'll find on wheels. That's right, 600W!
Are your live chops suffering because you're held hostage by the size of your rig? Are you house-bound on jam night because you can't justify renting a U-Haul to go out and have a little fun? Or worse, are you standing in front of a monolith and still don't have great tone?
If any of these have been robbing you of your musical inspiration, we've got the fix: the new M-Pulse Venture 600.
This fortress-of-fundamental is powered by the same revolutionary Simul-State design as the Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 600. Simul-State is Mesa Boogie's proprietary architecture combining the musicality of tubes used throughout the pre-amp and driver, with the accurate muscle of custom power MOS FETs for horsepower and headroom.
Feeding this power is the 4-stage, all-tube pre-amp linked to a comprehensive array of tone controls, a five-band parametric EQ and a compressor—all breathing life into any player's style. Additional features include a parallel FX Loop with Mix control, a balanced XLR direct out, and a Slave out with its own Level control. An included 4-button foot-switch controls the Loop, EQ, Compression and the Solo features.
This premiere quality cabinetry is fitted with a powerful and intuitive Player Control network, which features a user-selectable crossover range of 3K, 4K or 5K and a rotary HF Attenuator—so you can blend in just the right amount of the exact right frequency you need for any given style.
Two custom-designed, full range high-power Neo 12's keep the weight down and deliver a smooth, beautiful curve—rich and warm in the lows, yet without the holes in the mids and lower highs so often present in this genre of amplifier.
The Mesa Boogie Venture Bass Combo Amp's 2x12 format works its own special blend of magic while creating a footprint big enough to cover all but the largest venues. When you get the big gig, don't worry, the mighty 600W Simul-State power section you're packin' has more than enough steam to add extension cabs for large or outdoor venues.
When the gig is over and you're late to the afterparty, the convenient Tilt N' Roll tilt-back transport system let's you make time on the load-out with the Mesa Boogie Ventures bass amp's super-tough recessed wheels and roll-bar industrial strength handle.
- Handbuilt in Petaluma, California
- 600 Watts @ 4 Ohms (320 @ 8), Simul-State power / 8 Tube-driven power MOSFET's, 2x12AX7
- Active/passive input switch
- 4 stage vacuum tube preamplifier with gain, active bass & treble, passive mid and footswitchable 5-band semi parametric EQ that provides 15db of cut or boost from 30hz to 12khz
- Footswitchable compressor with independent threshold and ratio controls
- Main output level control
- Footswitchable solo level
- Footswitchable parallel FX loop with mix control
- Balanced line out with pre/post switch
- Bass tuner output with footswitchable mute
- Two 1/4" speaker output jacks
- Slave out with level control
- Fan cooled
- 5-button footswitch (Parametric EQ, Compressor, Solo, FX loop and Mute)
- Player control network featuring: selectable 3-point crossover (3k/4k/5k),
- Premium horn attenuator and instant reset horn protection
- Black bronco (standard) with silver grille
Venture 600W 2x12 Bass Combo Amp
- IMPORTANT NOTICE:
- Above model come standard at 4 ohms for max output, combo use only—8 ohm versions are available upon request at no extra cost for use with a second extension cab. Please qualify the application and specify the appropriate impedance.