- H92791 000000000 H92791000000000
Mission Engineering Expression Pedal in with Minimum Value Knob Black
- Write a Review
The EXP1-PRO is a professional quality, all metal expression pedal designed exclusively for Musician's Friend by Mission Engineering. The pedal is co...Read More
The EXP1-PRO is a professional quality, all metal expression pedal designed exclusively for Musician's Friend by Mission Engineering. The pedal is compatible with expression pedal inputs on many stomp boxes, multi-effects units, MIDI controllers and keyboards. Simply connect the output from the pedal with a single 1/4" TRS cable to the expression pedal input on your compatible device.
The EXP-1-PRO features a custom designed 10K Ohm linear, fully sealed potentiometer that works perfectly with most devices, and is rated at greater than 1 Million operations for perfect response and extra long life. An input level knob on the side allows the adjustment of the minimum level from zero to approximately 80% making this a very flexible as well as road ready expression pedal.
Flexible, rugged and ready for any number of applications.
- All-metal construction
- Compatible with expression pedal inputs on stompboxes, MIDI controllers, keyboards and multi-effect units
- 10K Ohm linear, fully sealed potentiometer
Put your compatible devices to full use with this versatile pedal. Order now.
Expression Pedal in with Minimum Value Knob Black
- Internal resistance - 10K Ohm
- Taper - Linear
- Polarity - Tip to wiper
- Function - Voltage Divider
- Usage rating > 1M cycles
- Input Trim Potentiometer
- Internal resistance - 50K Ohm
- Taper - Linear
- Function - Limiting
- Usage Rating > 15K cycles
- Base length at longest point - 9.9"
- Base width at widest point - 4.0"
- Height at highest point including feet - 3.25"
- Pedal length - 8.7"
- Pedal width at widest point - 3.0"
- Pedal width at narrowest point - 2.3"
- Weight - 3.5 lb.