- K36817 000000000 K36817000000000
Mission Engineering SP-25M-PRO Lightweight Expression Pedal
- Write a Review
The Mission Engineering SP-25M-PRO expression pedal has dual 25K outputs with polarity selection and a momentary toe switch, compatible with many dev...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get control of your floor rig with this sturdy, lightweight expression pedal.
The Mission Engineering SP-25M-PRO expression pedal has dual 25K outputs with polarity selection and a momentary toe switch, compatible with many devices for guitar, keyboards, acoustic instruments both live and in the studio. And the all-aluminum construction is half the weight of a standard Mission pedal.
The extended sweep of the Aero design makes this a great all-round expression pedal for volume as well as effects parameter controls. The rear cut away and extended length curved surface are ergonomically designed for comfortable use in either standing or sitting positions.
Call or click to order today!
- Potentiometer is dual 25K Ohm Linear
- Switch is TS Momentary
- Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 3 in.
- Weight: 4 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.