- J32501 000000000 J32501000000000
Mooer Wahter Mini Series Classic Wah Pedal
- Write a Review
The Wahter recreates the vocal sweep and lush harmonics of the classic wah tone, while remaining small and compact. The smoothness of tone is all tha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A mini-sized wah with unique advancements and classic tone.
The Wahter recreates the vocal sweep and lush harmonics of the classic wah tone, while remaining small and compact. The smoothness of tone is all thanks to the high-quality electronic components Mooer uses.
Unlike the traditional way of turning on/off the wah pedal, The Wahter is equipped with four pressure sensors. Simply put your foot on the pedal, and the pressure sensor will sense your touch. An LED light indicates the wah effect is in operation. It's easy-to-use design allows you to focus on the performance.
The extendable pedal ring can be pulled out from the pedal, creating a larger contact area between the foot and the pedal. This enhances the feeling and sensitivity of your touch. When it's not in use, the rings can be retracted, bringing The Wahter back to its mini size.
- Classic Wah tone recreates vocal sweeps and lush harmonics
- Solid metal shell
- Touch-sensitive on/off operation
- True bypass
- Mini size footprint for space saving and portability
- Extendable pedal ring creates larger contact area and therefore enhances sensitivity
- 9 V power supply
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.