- J07268 000001000 J07268000001000
Orange Amplifiers Dual Dark 100W High-Gain Guitar Head
- Write a Review
The all-new Orange Dual Dark Series is a range of high-end dual channel amps. Put simply, these amps showcase Orange Amplification at their most inno...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The biggest, darkest Orange of them all.
The all-new Orange Dual Dark Series is a range of high-end dual channel amps. Put simply, these amps showcase Orange Amplification at their most innovative. The new amps build on the brand's reputation for creating the ultimate British guitar tone. Bringing a new dimension of sound that delivers potent combinations of tone.
The 100W Dual Dark features footswitchable attenuators and Orange's signature low-impedance effects-loop design. And, for added versatility, output on the Dual Dark 100 can be switched to 100, 70, 50 or 30W. It comes standard EL34s fitted, but other tetrode valves can be used when biased correctly by a technician.
The models have a completely new voicing for Channel A, different to anything else in the Orange Amp range yet still true to their heritage. Channel B is has the voicing of the Dark Terror tone. Both channels can go from clean through to crunch at lower gain levels and offer four stages of gain.
The Dual Dark amps have been built with state-of-the-art components backed by Orange's ever-evolving design, and deliver the biggest amount of gain available in the history of the company.
- Power: 100W
- Two channels
- Controls: Attenuator; volume, treble, middle, bass, gain (Channel A); volume, shape, gain (Channel B)
- Tubes: five ECC83/12AX7 (pre-amp); one ECC81/12AT7 (FX loop); two EL34/6CA7 (power amp)
- Speaker out: 1x16Î, 1x8Î, 2x16Î (with each 16Î cab plugged into the 8Î out)
- FX loop
- Footswitchable channels and attenuator
- Dimensions: 10.6" x 21.7" x 11"
- Weight: 52 lbs.
- Made in England
It doesn't get any darker than this. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.