- J41140 000000000 J41140000000000
Peavey PVH 410 1,200W 4x10 Bass Cabinet
- Write a Review
PVH series cabs were designed to be easier to transport without sacrificing internal volume needed to maximize efficiency and SPL. Featuring cus...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Be heard loud and clear with 1,200W of power handling.
PVH series cabs were designed to be easier to transport without sacrificing internal volume needed to maximize efficiency and SPL. Featuring custom designed, high excursion, ceramic magnet woofers and advanced bracing features, these cabs are structured to withstand aggressive playing styles when using dropped tunings or extended range basses without losing tonal integrity. PVH cabs play louder and lower than any Peavey bass cabs to date.
The PVH 410 1,200W bass cab is loaded with a quartet of Peavey drivers and a high-frequency tweeter for maximum tonal range. And its heavy-duty construction will ensure years of trouble-free use on the road, in the studio or anywhere else you need some serious low-end punch.
- Power handling: 1,200W
- Speakers: 4x10; high-frequency horn tweeter with rotary L-pad attenuator
- Inputs: two combination jacks
- Black carpet covering
- Powdercoated black metal grille
- Ported construction
- Metal corners
- Rugged 15mm plywood Construction
- Heavy-duty hardware
- Weight: 83 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.