- J01283 000000000 J01283000000000
Pigtronix Infinity Looper Remote Switch
- Write a Review
The Infinity Remote Switch is a dual momentary switch designed to compliment the Infinity Looper pedal. Unleashing the full potential of the Pigtroni...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A remote switch that pairs perfectly with your Infinity Looper.
The Infinity Remote Switch is a dual momentary switch designed to compliment the Infinity Looper pedal. Unleashing the full potential of the Pigtronix Infinity Looper, this compact remote switch provides access to UNDO / REDO and REVERSE functionality as well as a few other hidden features.
UNDO / REDO:
When an overdub is in the process of being recorded (Loop LED is orange), pressing the UNDO switch will cause the Infinity to permanently erase that overdub at the end of the current loop cycle. Any material from previous overdubs that has already been merged with the initial recording will not be undone.
When an overdub has been recorded and closed (Loop LED is green), pressing the UNDO switch will remove that overdub instantly and retains the overdub for REDO if desired. Any material from previous overdubs that has already been merged with the initial recording will not be undone.
Once you open and then close a new overdub, the previous overdub layer will be merged with the base layer at the end of the current loop cycle and can no longer be undone.
Once an overdub has been closed and then undone, it can be put back instantly by pressing the UNDO remote switch once again. You can UNDO / REDO an overdub as many times as desired.
- Pressing the REVERSE button means that REVERSE playback will be started at the beginning of the next loop cycle. Pressing REVERSE also works during the initial record of a loop.
- Once you are in REVERSE playback, pressing the REVERSE button means that playback will go forwards at the beginning of the next loop cycle.
- Once you are in REVERSE playback, you can use the UNDO switch to flip flop back and forth between forwards and reverse versions of the same layer instantly.
- Hitting REVERSE and then UNDO before the end of the loop cycle will cancel the REVERSE command.
Rec > Overdub > Play:
- In response to numerous customer requests, we have implemented a feature that allows you to go directly from recording the base layer, straight into overdub mode. Once you have started the base layer recording, simply press the UNDO switch to close your initial loop and go straight into playback with overdub active. Press the appropriate Loop footswitch as you normally would to close the overdub when desired and begin regular playback.
When one or both loops are stopped, hitting UNDO will trigger an instant erase of the currently armed loop. This lets you simply leave the unit in ALL mode and retain the option to clear individual loops by pressing the UNDO switch after the desired loop has been stopped.
- Enables UNDO / REDO on the Infinity Looper
- Enables Reverse
- Enables Instant Clear of individual loops
- Enables REC - OVERDUB - PLAY
- Left button (UNDO) connects TIP to SLEEVE
- Right Button (REVERSE) connects RING to SLEEVE
- The switches are momentary
- Chassis Size = 4.4³ x 2.4³ x 1³
- Does not require power
Add it to your chain today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.