- J51559 000000000 J51559000000000
Positive Grid BIAS Pro Distortion Pedal
- Write a Review
BIAS Distortion is a distortion/overdrive pedal that will give you the best analog sounding distortion tone with cutting-edge technology. It allows y...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Create any distortion tone to match your needs.
BIAS Distortion is a distortion/overdrive pedal that will give you the best analog sounding distortion tone with cutting-edge technology. It allows you to virtually design your own distortion pedal in ways never before possible via BIAS Pedal mobile and desktop app, share and download distortion pedals from ToneCloud, plus Tone Match any real world distortion pedals.
Tone Match Any Distortion Pedal
Dive into your dream tone instantly by matching your favorite distortion, overdrive, fuzz, and boost pedals.
BIAS Pedal Tone Match technology analyzes and compares your currently selected pedal and the sound of a target tube pedal. It then executes the tonal compensation and enhancements needed to make your pedal’s sound accurately match that of the target pedal.
Design Your Dream Pedal
For the first time ever, you can easily design and modify your custom distortion pedal at the most detailed level-from the input volume, to the distortion stages and gain control, to pre and post EQ and much, much more. You can even change the pedal’s virtual guts as you would with a real distortion pedal: modify your boost pedal’s germanium transistor or tweak your fuzz pedal’s silicon transistor.
BIAS Pedals’ extremely intuitive operation uses the world’s most famous distortion pedal circuit layouts, so you can create your custom pedal is a breeze.
- Presets: Comes with 10 default presets and able to import new ones
- with BIAS Pedal app.
- Banks: 4 banks for different footswitch assignment.
- MIDI Control: Full MIDI Implementation for much more flexible control.
- BT Pedal Integration: Connect BT Pedal with TRS cable to expand
- additional footswitches.
- Software: Work with BIAS Pedal app for pedal design, preset
- management and remote controlling.
- Tone Match: Allows to match any kind of distortion sound.
- Tonecloud: Share and download tones of distortion sound. • Knobs: 6 tone-shapping knobs plus boost for excellent hardware control
- Footswitches: 4 rugged metal footswitches for preset change and boost
- Instrument Input: Mono 1/4″ TS Hi-Z Input
- Expression Pedal Input: 1/4″ TRS Input
- Output: Mono 1/4″ Output
- MIDI: 5 pin connectors for In/Out (Thru)
- USB: Connect with BIAS Pedal desktop
- Bluetooth: Connect with BIA Pedal iPad
- Power supply: 9V DC (negative tip required)
- Dimension: 2.46 in. x 5.59 in. x 8.93 in. (62.7 mm x 142 mm x 227 mm)
- Weight: 2.86 lbs. (1.3 kg)
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.