- J37882 000000000 J37882000000000
Providence PEC-2 Programmable Effects Controller
- Write a Review
The PEC-2 Programmable Effects controller gives you the power and flexibility to have virtually any pedal combination at your feet and eliminates the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All of your effects in one place without the tap dancing.
The PEC-2 Programmable Effects controller gives you the power and flexibility to have virtually any pedal combination at your feet and eliminates the needs to tap dance in the middle of your performance.
5 series loops
- 5 series loops
- 3 separate loops (loops 6 through 8 are independent)
- MIDI functions
- Mute function
- 84 independent memory locations (7 programs x 12 banks)
- Link mode enables two PEC-2 units to be linked to handle up to 16 loops
- PEC-2 buffer is a proven design
- Tuner out
- Power adaptor supplies twice the required power, and maintains stable operation if supply drops to 80% of its rated voltage
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.