- J52441 000000000 J52441000000000
Radial Engineering Hot-British V9 High Gain Plexi-Style Distortion Pedal
- Write a Review
The Hot-British V9 is an updated solid-state version of the venerable Tonebone Hot British tube distortion pedal. Packed into a pedalboard-friendly c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get classic Plexi breakup from your pedalboard.
The Hot-British V9 is an updated solid-state version of the venerable Tonebone Hot British tube distortion pedal. Packed into a pedalboard-friendly compact chassis, the Hot-British V9 retains the same soul and character of the original, with the ability to be powered by standard 9V pedalboard power supplies.
Under the hood, a Class-A buffering circuit gives you the feel of a true-bypass pedal with the added benefits of greater noise rejection and lower impedance, allowing you to drive pedal chains and longer cable runs efficiently. The Hot-British V9 also features multiple tone shaping stages to provide you with total control over your sound. The Drive control sets the overall distortion amount and input level, so you can apply a touch of grit and tube-like saturation, or crank it up for screaming lead tones. Next up, the Contour knob augments the character of the distortion, to vary it between warm, fat textures and brighter tones with more "air."
The post-distortion EQ controls provide a powerful way to shape your overall sound, allowing you to tailor the Hot-British V9 to best match your guitar and amplifier. Low and High EQ knobs are complemented by 3-position Top End and Mid Boost switches, so dialing in the perfect tone is a snap. Lastly, a Level control sets the output of the Hot-British V9 to your amplifier. The Hot-British V9 is compact and takes up little valuable pedalboard space, yet it is built extremely rugged, with heavy-duty components and a 14-gauge steel enclosure. One listen and you’ll be blown away by how a device this small can produce such huge tone.
- High gain Plexi-style distortion
- Powerful tone-shaping EQ controls
- Compact size saves pedalboard space
- Standard 9V power supply operation
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.