- J11967 000000000 J11967000000000
Randall Facepunch Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
Overdrive pedal with Punch, Frequency and Smooth functions. True Bypass. Runs on 9v battery or external power. The Facepunch is a discreet transistor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Drive pedal with punch.
Overdrive pedal with Punch, Frequency and Smooth functions. True Bypass. Runs on 9v battery or external power. The Facepunch is a discreet transistor designed frequency selective boost pedal (unity to +20db) that has triode overload type of response to it. Perfectly matched to drive the front end of any tube amplifier to push it into extreme gainland via the signal level of the Punch control and the Frequency control to tighten or add back missing thickness in your tone along with a final Smooth control to adjust the very top end edginess.
- SMOOTH: Adjustable high frequency filter at final output stage.
- FREQ: Sweepable frequency to make it a full range boost to treble only boost with an adjustable filter at the very end before hitting the front end with up to +20db of signal.
- PUNCH: Adjusts the output signal drive from roughly unity gain to +20db 9 volt battery goes in this compartment.
- Easy change system so you don't have to remove from pedal board to change batteries.
Punch this way. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Randall Facepunch Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal:
OK so heres the deal with this pedal. I've read the reviews, I've read the instruction booklet, I own the pedal. I have no idea what Fortin put in this thing. Honestly, Im not even sure what all it can do. But I will tell you, it makes your tone perfect. IF by perfect, you want more balls, more tone, and your pickups to react the way they were designed too.
I havent found a pedal like this, ever. Its like an EQ/COMP/DRIVE/BOOST all in one pedal, but still is transparent. Its weird. Its the only pedal I have ever owned that helped the low end while remaining tight. I run it in front of a maxon 0d808. The maxon pull bass out and pumps mids to make the amp tight, and the facepunch brings the bass and nuts back without making it flubby. You can use this as a straight up boost on its own, but I found using another OD in front worked best for me.
Its not just for metal either. I found using my tele on the clean channel, this really opened up the pickups. If you have good pickups, it makes them sound better. More open,round and more definition.
If your looking for a pedal that is extremly usefull on gain channels, as well as a cool boost. Check it out. I love it. Its now part of "my tone".