- Product 423976
Randall T2 Series T2HL 100W Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
Designed with a simple straight-ahead front panel layout, the Randall T2 guitar amp head has a shorter signal path that produces an extremely powerfu...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
This Randall amp head houses 2 channels, 100 watts, tube preamp, and "Valve-Dynamic" tube/Mosfet hybrid power.
Designed with a simple straight-ahead front panel layout, the Randall T2 guitar amp head has a shorter signal path that produces an extremely powerful, punishing tone. A true 3-mode amplifier, the T2 100W amplifier head provides an extremely wide range of tones to fit any playing style while seriously catering to those who hunger for gain.
- Preamp channels: 2 Channel/3 Mode All Tube
- Mode 1: Classic Tube Clean
- Mode 2: Classic Tube Overdrive
- Mode 3: Modern Tube Boost
- Tubes: three ECC83S
- EQ controls: Bass, Middle, Sweep, and Treble
- Master controls: Volume, Presence, Density
- Power amp: "Valve Dynamic" Tube/Mosfet; Single Tube: 12AT7
- MIDI in/thru
- Assignable series/parallel EFX loop
- Slave output with level
- "Mic Eliminator" XLR output
- World voltage selector