- J01125 000000000 J01125000000000
Rockett Pedals Tim Pierce Signature OD/Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Tim Pierce Signature OD/Boost was designed to emulate one of Tim's favorite amps, the Naylor SD60. This is a very smooth, warm, punchy drive made...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile pedal that'll make any amp sound great.
The Tim Pierce Signature OD/Boost was designed to emulate one of Tim's favorite amps, the Naylor SD60. This is a very smooth, warm, punchy drive made to really shine with with singing leads. The Power Amp section is fat and loud with nothing but punch designed to emulate the sound of a full-blown tube power amp using 5881s. Both sides can be used separately or cascaded together giving you a distinct two-in-one pedal.
Two pedals in one that can be used together or separately
Power amp section with single knob that emulates a Naylor SD60
Overdrive section with four control knobs to get the job done
A great-sounding overdrive is a must have. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.