- H75708 000000000 H75708000000000
Rocktron Texas Recoiler Tone Shaping Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
Now you can take control of your single coil pickups without having to physically alter your guitar, or purchase various sets of custom pickups. The ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A stompbox that improves dramatically the sound of single coil pickups.
Now you can take control of your single coil pickups without having to physically alter your guitar, or purchase various sets of custom pickups.
The Rocktron Texas Recoiler Tone Shaping Guitar Effects Pedal is actually a "single coil tone shifter". Using a special FET input stage, along with unique filtering techniques, the Texas Recoiler produces better quality tone and response, similar to that of high end, Custom Shop pickups. As an example, players can easily dial in the sought-after SRV mid dip, while adding more kick.
Adjustment knobs include Output, which adjusts the final output gain (0db to +3dbU), Frequency, which adjusts the center frequency to affect, Windings, which adjusts the amount of gain produced at the frequency center, and HP Filter, which controls the amount of LOWS that are present.
As an extra adjustment, Rocktron has included an internal rear PCB Pot that can be used to adjust the bandwidth of the Windings Filter. This will adjust how narrow or wide the dip effect becomes.
The Texas Recoiler may be powered by a 9V Alkaline battery, or the Rocktron DC OnTap Universal Power Supply (see our sku# 158004).
Change your guitar's sound without changing pickups. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.