- J17019 000000000 J17019000000000
Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter Guitar Tremolo Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Shape Shifter was designed to be the ultimate tremolo pedal, with all the features players have been asking for. Building on Seymour Duncan's ori...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic tremolo tones based on the original Shape Shifter.
- Shapeshifter Stereo Tremolo
The Shape Shifter was designed to be the ultimate tremolo pedal, with all the features players have been asking for. Building on Seymour Duncan's original Shape Shifter, it's now significantly smaller and features stereo inputs and outputs, Phase control between outputs and an expanded rate range, while a blinking LED knob (like the one found on the Vapor Trail analog delay) gives you a visual representation of the tempo, and stays engaged even when the unit is in bypass so you can alter the rate in between parts of your song. The Shape Shifter provides a natural, first-class sound that is rich, authentic and highly customizable. Wave, Shape, Depth, Speed and Tap Tempo controls allow you infinite ability to craft your own unique signature tremolo tones, while the Phase control lets you adjust between left and right output channels to find the ideal mix.
- Smaller, pedal board-friendly housing
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Phase control between outputs
- Expanded rate range
- Blinking LED gives you visual of the tempo even when pedal is in bypass
- Wave, Shape, Depth, Speed and Tap Tempo controls
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.