- J10674 000000000 J10674000000000
T-Rex Engineering Quint-Machine Guitar Octave Pedal
- Write a Review
Turn your guitar into so much more, with individually adjustable octave up, octave down and 5th up enhancement. Classic octave doubling is cool, but ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tunable octaves and fifths.
Turn your guitar into so much more, with individually adjustable octave up, octave down and 5th up enhancement. Classic octave doubling is cool, but throwing in a 5th up and giving all 3 modulated sounds their own volume control opens up a whole new world. Sound like a 12-string. Sound like an organ. Get rid of your dry signal and sound like a synth just owning that lonely heart. T-Rex built the Quint Machine to give you more, and it will keep you discovering new sounds for years.
- Octave up, octave down, 5th up
- Individual volume controls, plus master mix
- Ultra-fast polyphonic tracking
- Replicate organ, synth or 12-string sound
Discover a whole new world of possibilities with tunable octaves and fifths. Order today.
Quint-Machine Guitar Octave Pedal
- Input Impedance@1KHz: Higher than 1M Ohm
- Output Impedance@1KHZ: Lower than 1K Ohm
- Power supply Voltage 9V DC: Minimum 8V DC / Maximum 12,5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC: 145 mA
- Maximum Input signal Vp/p: 3Vp/p
- Battery Type / Battery Life: 9V battery 6F22 / 30-60 min.
- External connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, 9V DC jack
- Controls: ON/OFF switch, Mix, +1 Octave, -1 Octave, +1 fifth
- Pedal size incl. knobs (W x H x D): 60 x 50 x 117 mm / 2,4 x 2 x 4.6"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Octave up,octave down and a fifth
- Working properly
Comments about T-Rex Engineering Quint-Machine Guitar Octave Pedal:
Something wrong with the switching , poor QA to send something out that does not work properly. Got it to work intermittently after struggling with it for 30 minutes or so. Nice to have the 3 options and be able to blend them together.The sound is pretty digital and synth-like so if you are after a pristine analog octave this might not be the best choice.Returning it and not getting a replacement.My first Trex pedal and it will be my last , you only get one chance to make a first impression.
- Was this a gift?: