- Product 480211
Tech 21 Bronzewood 60 Acoustic Combo
- Write a Review
A dual-channel, 60W acoustic combo, the Bronzewood 60 offers high-end, professional-quality sound without a big price tag or heavy mass. 100% analog,...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Exceptional sound quality in a cost-effective package.
A dual-channel, 60W acoustic combo, the Bronzewood 60 offers high-end, professional-quality sound without a big price tag or heavy mass. 100% analog, SansAmp Tube/Microphone Emulation circuitry removes the harsh harmonics associated with piezo pickups and delivers the natural warmth and presence for which Tech 21 is known. Covered in brown crocodile-embossed vinyl complemented by a custom black grille and decorative brown piping. From studio to stage and from cafe to coliseum, it delivers exceptional sound quality in a cost-effective package.
- Guitar Channel:
- Compressor, ranging from 1:1 to 5:1
- Phase switch
- Pre-amp control
- Notch filter
- Mid Shift and Mid are sweepable, semi-parametric EQ controls and range from 70Hz to 3kHz, ±16dB, respectively
- Active tone controls, boost or cut ±12dB
- Unique Blend control enables you to determine the ratio of direct instrument signal and SansAmp Tube/Microphone Emulation circuitry
- Full-length, 3-spring Accutronics reverb
- Mic Channel:
- XLR mic level female input
- 24V phantom switch to power a condenser microphone (or any other phantom powerable product, including a SansAmp Acoustic DI)
- 3-band active EQ controls
- Reverb Mix to control the balance of reverb between the Guitar and Mic channels
- Other Features:
- Special design 12" speaker
- Special design high-frequency horn
- SansAmp XLR Direct Out for stage and studio applications allows you to go direct to any mixing console
- Headphone output, which can also be used as a 1/4" direct out
- Effect loop
- Footswitch jack that accepts any alternating footswitch to control the reverb function
Very cool looking and sounding amp, and it's loaded with control features. Order today.
- 20"W x 17"H x 11"D
- 38 lbs.