- J72224 000000000 J72224000000000
Throne Room Pedals Push To Talk Box Latching XLR A/B Switcher
- Write a Review
The Push To Talk Box™ is an XLR A/B switcher that allows for a vocal microphone to be used on a main channel and talk back channel. Its most common u...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed from the ground up to be a road-ready, stage-worthy momentary XLR switcher.
The Push To Talk Box™ is an XLR A/B switcher that allows for a vocal microphone to be used on a main channel and talk back channel. Its most common use is in a live or studio setting. A vocal mic is plugged into the input, and two separate outputs are sent to the FOH or monitor sound board. The default channel goes to the live mix just like using a microphone on its own. The secondary channel is activated with the foot switch, allowing for different effects or to talk through a headset to your sound tech, or to your band through in ear monitors. When the secondary channel is active, the primary channel is completely muted with no bleed from the talk back channel. When the primary channel is active, the secondary channel remains muted.
Features quiet switching for both dynamic microphones AND +48V phantom powered condenser microphones.
Quiet momentary XLR switching
Internal ground/lift switch that isolates Output B ground to eliminate possible ground loop hum
Red LED (activated when the channels are switched)
Includes silicone anti-slip pad with backing adhesive
Includes Throne Room Pedals 9V power supply (US)
Perfect for the studio, touring bands, churches and houses of prayer
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.