- Product H83219
Trace Elliot 1015H 2x10/1x15 Bass Cab
- Write a Review
Designed as a "stack in a box," the 1015H enclosure can handle the full power from an amplifier and deliver full-range sound. The two 10" speakers an...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
A unique combination that delivers a full range of power and covers all of your tonal needs.
Designed as a "stack in a box," the 1015H enclosure can handle the full power from an amplifier and deliver full-range sound. The two 10" speakers and variable high frequency horn are in a natural band pass, sealed chamber, to give a tight and punchy midrange. This allows the 15" more internal volume to be tuned to 32Hz. Rated at 800W at 4 ohms, it is intended to be used on its own with an AH600-7 Head or AH600-12 Head, or in pairs with the AH1200-12 Head for a compact, powerful stereo rig.
- 800 Watts RMS, 4 Ohms
- Two 10" (254mm) and one 15'' (381mm) specially designed Celestion speakers
- High frequency horn with variable attenuation
- One Neutrik Combination Speakon / 1/4" (6.35mm) jack connector
- 10" speakers and horn mounted in separate sealed chamber
- 15" speaker tuned, with bottom unobstructed slot, to 32Hz
- Lightweight plywood construction
- Original classy black 'pimple' covering, metal grill
- Metal handles and protective corners
Designed in Great Britain. Built in the USA. Order today!
1015H 2x10/1x15 Bass Cab
- Weight: 86.42lb. (39.2 kg)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 26.5" (67.31 cm) x 20.125" (51.1175 cm) x 36.5" (92.71 cm)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Marshall Clone
- Little Heavy
- Professional Recording
Comments about Trace Elliot 1015H 2x10/1x15 Bass Cab:
This cabinet uses the Celestion brand of speakers that the now defunct Marshall bass cabinets used. This is what I was after as I really like that tone. This particular cabinet comes with adequate handles, casters, and even a cover. I am really impressed with it so far and I highly recommend it.
It is a little on the heavy side but it can be lifted.