- Product 476328
Traynor DynaBass 400T 400W Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
Unmatched versatility is ensured with the Traynor DynaBass 400T bass combo amp's combination of tube and solid-state topographies in the input signal...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Hit that perfect sweet spot in your sound on any stage, any night.
Unmatched versatility is ensured with the Traynor DynaBass 400T bass combo amp's combination of tube and solid-state topographies in the input signal path. The FET driven solid-state input circuit delivers a pristine clean tone, perfect for funk & pop styles. A simple touch of a button switches the Traynor DynaBass 400 input to a warm and responsive tube circuit”ideal for R&B, rock, blues, and country.
Built in North America and designed for maximum dependability, the Traynor DynaBass 400 uses a solid plywood cabinet construction, all metal chassis and a heavy gauge perforated metal grille to protect the high-quality speaker components. A five-band EQ with semi-parametric mid and scoop control ensures you can always find any tone quickly and easily. The scoop control sweeps from a flat frequency response through a mid-frequency dip at 400Hz, boosting both the top and bottom end while the control moves beyond the halfway point.
A bass amplifier's footswitchable distortion/fuzz with tunable drive can be added in parallel to a core clean bass tone using the wet/dry blend on the front panel. This continuously variable control allows the perfect mix of the fuzz effect to be added to the core clean tone creating a whole new tone pallet.
The Traynor DB400T bass combo's front panel tuner/mute switch kills the signal to the amplifier (and DI output) for silent tuning with the front panel mounted 1/4" tuner out jack. A footswitchable effects return with level control, and a pre/post selectable XLR balanced DI output ensures maximum flexibility.
- 400 watt 2x10 combo
- Hybrid tube / solid-state preamp design
- 5-band EQ w/ sweep mid w/ additional Scoop control
- Tunable compression with output limiting
- Footswitchable fuzz with wet (drive) / dry (clean) blend
- Active and passive Instrument level inputs with limiter
- Solid plywood cabinet Construction with all-metal chassis
- Integrated metal flip handles
- Removable casters
- Cabinet Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power @ minimum impedance: 400W
- Minimum impedance: 4 Ohms
- Burst Power”2 cycle: 725
- Speaker Configuration: LF (Size / Power) single 15"; HF (Size / Power) piezo tweeter
- Channel 1 input: 2x1/4"
- Channel 1 controls: 5-band EQ with parametric sweepable mid, tube gain
- Channel 1 switches: limiter, compressor, tube drive, tuner mute
- Master volume control
- Input Sensitivity: 40 mV
- Master outputs: two Speakon 1/4"
- Line out (type / configuration): XLR (pre/post Switchable)
- Line out sensitivity : 1.0 Vrms
- Effects loop location: rear
- Effects footswitch / function: tube drive / effects loop
- Effects Return Sensitivity: 1.0 Vrms
- LED indicators: power, tube drive, compressor, mute, EFX return
- Protection: thermal, short circuit
- Limiter / Switchable
- External speaker output / location: two 1/4", one Speakon
- Other Features: amp in (rear); parametric mid; wet/dry blend on EFX return; Wet/Dry Control on Drive mode; adjustable compressor; tuner mute switch; 1/4" tuner out jack