- J47441 000000000 J47441000000000
Wampler Velvet Fuzz Pedal
- Write a Review
Looking back through history of great fuzz tone, there have been some truly outstanding examples—in particular, the tones that have been achieved by ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
With all the character, power and tone of a classic fuzz, the Velvet Fuzz also tame its tone for a more focused sound.
Looking back through history of great fuzz tone, there have been some truly outstanding examples—in particular, the tones that have been achieved by running a fuzz into a screaming stack. The kind of tones that are just earth shattering in their depth, aggression and smoothness.
Wampler took the base tones from a very famous Wampler Pedal (one that has the characteristics of a famous stacked, EL34 driven, amp) and decided this was the best foundation to build the perfect fuzz and deliver it in a unit that sounds as good as it feels powerful.
With two completely different clipping options (not just the basic silicon or germanium option like most) you can achieve those classic fuzz big tones that compress massively across the bottom or you can tighten them up and have it respond more like a distortion. With this, you get all of the tone with none of the side effects. Some people say it sounds like a fuzz but feels like a distortion, so yes, you CAN have the best of both worlds.
If you are a fan of the tones of the players like David Gilmour or Eric Johnson (and let’s face it, who isn’t), then it could be that the Velvet Fuzz is the pedal you are looking for. Welcome to a new world of thick as a brick, wall crumbling and window shattering fuzz.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- Relay true bypass with soft switch
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- Battery connection and 9 V power jack
- Power draw: 23mA (9 V) ONLY
- Switchable between two completely independent clipping circuits, pure fuzz or a fuzz like distortion
- 2.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 in. (63.5 mm x 114.3 mm x 38.1 mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.