- J14737 000000000 J14737000000000
XVive V2 Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
XVIVE's V2 is a high gain distortion micro pedal with easy tone, volume and gain control. It offers you a wide gain range, from light crunch to total...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High gain distortion pedal with 100% analog design and true bypass circuitry.
XVIVE's V2 is a high gain distortion micro pedal with easy tone, volume and gain control. It offers you a wide gain range, from light crunch to total saturation, wth excellent dynamic response. Durable all-metal housing.
- True Bypass
- Volume/Tone /Gain Knobs
- Analog Design
- Effects on indicator light
- Connectors: ¼ Input jack, ¼ Output jack
- Power: 9V DC, center (-), 10mA
- 46 mm (W) x 94 mm (D) x 50 mm (H) , 1.8" (W) x 3.7" (D) x 2" (H)
- Compact, rugged metal housing
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.