- J14733 000000000 J14733000000000
XVive V7 Tube Drive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The XVIVE V7 is a wide dynamic range tube overdrive pedal that varies from vacuum tube like overdrive effect at low DRIVE settings to screamer clippi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Wide range tone adjustment with excellent dynamic response
The XVIVE V7 is a wide dynamic range tube overdrive pedal that varies from vacuum tube like overdrive effect at low DRIVE settings to screamer clipping-fuzz effect at high DRIVE settings and everything in between. The micro pedal package comes in a durable all-metal housing.
- True Bypass
- Volume/Tone/Drive Control
- Analog Design
- Effects on indicator light
- Connectors: ¼ Input jack, ¼ Output jack
- Power: 9V DC, center (-), 40mA (catalog says 10 mA)
- 46 mm (W) x 94 mm (D) x 50 mm (H), 1.8" (W) x 3.7" (D) x 2" (H)
- Compact, rugged metal housing
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.