Big bass projection and Breedlove aesthetic.
The Extra Deep Studio BJ350/SMe-4 from the Atlas series is a solid top 4-string bass that takes advantage of Breedlove's bold bass bracing featuring the JLD Bridge Truss system. Voiced for recording, this highly resonant and full sounding Breedlove bass with an extra-deep jumbo body sounds great acoustically and is ready to plug in and play out. The L.R. Baggs LR-T CV Tuner Preamp is designed for serious performers with 3-band EQ, presence, phase and a stealthy chromatic tuner. Includes case.
- Jumbo, Extra Deep Body, Soft Cutaway
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Mahogany Laminate Back and Sides
- Extra Deep Body: 5" at heel, 4" at tail block
- Lower Bout Width 17"
- Improved Breedlove Bracing with Ultra-light JLD Bridge Truss for stability and sustain
- Tortoise Binding, top, back, with BWBWB Purfling
- Abalone Rosette with Black Border
- STUDIO Inlay Pattern by Kim Breedlove
- Glossy Finish, Satin Neck
- Breedlove Atlas Rosewood Bridge
- Rosewood Fretboard, Scale Length 34"
- Nut Width 1-5/8", Tuned to E on lowest string
- Double Action Truss Rod, sound hole adjustable
- Chrome Grover Bass Tuners
- L.R. Baggs LR-T CV Tuner Preamp with onboard chromatic tuner with in-line mute, notch, phase, EQ
- D'Addario EXP bass strings
- Breedlove Deluxe hardshell case included
- Designed by Kim Breedlove