- Product 481941
Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling HH Ltd. Ed. 2008 Sequoia Gold Bass
- Write a Review
The 4-string MusicMan Sterling 2008 Sequoia is an electric bass with a similar shape to the Music Man StingRay bass. The Sterling is a shorter and na...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Craftsmanship, technology and in-your-face funk power.
The 4-string MusicMan Sterling 2008 Sequoia is an electric bass with a similar shape to the Music Man StingRay bass. The Sterling is a shorter and narrower bass guitar with a neck that is basically the same (34" scale, 11" radius). This limited edition version of the Sterling electric bass wears a gorgeous Sequoia Gold finish and a matte pickguard. It also features hot-rodded electronics: active 3-band preamp, dual Music Man humbucker pickups with hum-canceling phantom coils, and unique 3-way switching (both coils in series mode, single coil, and both coils in parallel mode). Schaller BM tapered-post tuners, and volume, treble, mid, bass controls complete the Music Man Sterling HH Sequoia Gold Bass.
- Body Wood: Ash
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester, Sequoia Gold
- Bridge: Music Man chrome plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles;
- Pickguard: Matte
- Frets: 22 - High profile, wide
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Fingerboard: maple or rosewood (depending on color)
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Tuning Machines: Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined control cover
- Controls: 3-band active preamp; vol, treble, mid, bass
- Switching: 3-way lever pickup selector
- Pickup: Dual Music Man humbucking with ceramic pole pieces and hum-canceling phantom coil
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have not bought a bass guitar since my steinberger which I bought new in 1985. So this was a big venture and I figured it would be my last one so I was hoping for a great experience. I was not disappointed. I had always heard musicman service/support was the best and that they actually cared about their guitars (not like Gibson). My Sterling came prefectly set up and even in tune. Looks great, plays great and the case even blew me away. Can't wait to show my band!