- Write a Review
Fast and fiery five-string.
Beautiful five string electric bass with two Seymour Duncan J pickups, rosewood fretboard and a quilted maple top, available in a transparent amber or a see-through black. The tops on these basses are uniformly excellent, with dramatic figuring in the grain and a choice two finishes, both of which offer a window onto wonderfully detailed select maple. The ESP E-II J-5 is built in Japan by ESP's luthiers, and represents a new standard in high-quality basses. The E-II bridges the gap between premium ESP and LTD models with great looks, sound and craftsmanship.
- Fast, comfortable neck
- Great sounding pickups
- Beautiful quilted maple top
Big bottom bass with a beautiful top. Order today.
E-II J-5 5 String Electric Bass Guitar
- Construction: Bolt-On-Neck
Body: Chambered Ash
Top: Quilted Maple
Fingerboard Radius: 400mm
Nut Width: 46mm
Nut Type: Bone
Neck Contour: Thin U
Frets/Type: 21 J
Hardware Color: Chrome
Strap Button: Standard
Bridge: Gotoh Bridge
Neck PU: Seymour Duncan SJ5N
Bridge PU: Seymour Duncan SJ5B
Electronics Layout: Vol/Bal/Seymour Duncan KH-1 2-Band EQ
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.