- Product H82827
Fender American Standard Hand-Stained Ash Jazz Bass
- Write a Review
The American Standard Hand-Stained Ash Jazz Bass is a beautifully distinctive new take on Fender's most popular bass guitar. With all the growl and t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A stunning addition to the Fender Jazz Bass family with a gorgeous hand-stained body.
The American Standard Hand-Stained Ash Jazz Bass is a beautifully distinctive new take on Fender's most popular bass guitar. With all the growl and tonal versatility the instrument is known for, this special model gives the American Standard Jazz Bass an ash body with a gorgeous hand-rubbed stain beneath a satin-lacquer finish. The rosewood-fretboard model in elegant Amber is a uniquely finished instrument with all of the familiar specs of an American Standard Jazz Bass like an ash body with a modern C shape maple neck, 20 medium jumbo frets, a high mass vintage bridge and American Standard Jazz Bass single coil bridge and neck pickups.
Included accessories: Fender/SKB case, cable, strap and polishing cloth.
- Ash body
- Hand rubbed stain/satin lacquer top coat body finish
- Modern "C" shape maple neck
- Satin finish on back of neck and gloss finish on headstock
- Rosewood fretboard
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- Synthetic bone nut
- Posiflex graphite neck support rods
- American Standard Jazz Bass single-coil bridge and neck pickup
- Black plastic Volume 1, Volume 2, Master Tone control knobs
- Chrome hardware
- High Mass Vintage bridge (Strings-Thru-Body or Topload)
- 3-Ply Black/White/Black pickguard
This bass may be incased in amber but it won't be around forever. Get it today!
American Standard Hand-Stained Ash Jazz Bass
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)