- Product 511140
Fender Custom Shop Custom Classic J-Bass Maple Fret Board
- Write a Review
Custom Classic Jazz Bass IVThe Custom Classic's unbound neck, mother of pearl block inlays and detailed fret dressing round out the gorgeous look and...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Custom Classic Jazz Bass IV
The Custom Classic's unbound neck, mother of pearl block inlays and detailed fret dressing round out the gorgeous look and feel of the instrument. On the inside, a cutting-edge 18-Volt preamp was designed in parallel with new ferrous-carbon pickups. The resulting synergy of this interactive system design offers a dynamic, versatile and controllable tone-shaping platform with greater headroom and less noise. A modern classic from Fender's renowned Custom Shop. (U.S.)
- Body Style: Solid Alder or Ash, Depending on Color
- Bridge/Tremolo: Strings-Through-Body or Top-Load Bridge with Steel Bridge Plate and Chrome Plated, Milled, Solid Brass Saddles
- Case Included: Yes
- Controls: Real White Shell Block Inlays on an Unbound Neck, Black Plastic Parts, Locking Strap Buttons.
- Fingerboard: Maple p/n (015-7402), (9.5" Radius/241 mm)
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Fender/Schaller Light-weight
- Neck Material: Maple, with Polished Satin Finish
- Nut Width: 1.50"
- Pickguard: White or Brown Shell (Depending on Color)
- PICKUPS: 2-Custom Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickups (Bridge / Mid)
- Scale: 34"
- Series : CUSTOM CLASSIC
- Source: CUSTOM SHOP (US)
- STRINGS: Super 8250 ML, NPS, p/n 073-8250-005. Gauges: .045, .065, .080, .105TW (Taperwound E)