- Product 513890
Fender GB-41SCE Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
The elegantly deep GB-41SCE cutaway acoustic-electric bass from Fender boasts a mini-jumbo body. Features include solid AA-grade top, solid mahogany ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The elegantly deep GB-41SCE cutaway acoustic-electric bass from Fender boasts a mini-jumbo body. Features include solid AA-grade top, solid mahogany back, rosewood fingerboard, and 34" scale. Exclusive Fishman Classic IV ACLR electronics let you blend the built-in contact mic and below-saddle pickup.
Funny thing about acoustic basses—they play and sound much better when they're designed by bass players, and our GB-41 SCE acoustic/electric bass had its genesis in the army of great bass players at Fender.
- Model Name: GB41SCE
- Model Number: 095-4105-021
- Series: Grand Bass Series
- Body Style: Single Cutaway Mini-Jumbo Acoustic / Electric Bass
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Top: Grade "AA" Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Mahogany Back, Laminated Mahogany Sides
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 24
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Hipshot Licensed Brushed/Chrome Lightweight Tuning Machines
- Electronics: Fender/Fishman Classic 4 ACLR Pickup System Active On-Board Preamp which Features: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Body (Mid-Sweep Blends Internal Pickup), Low Battery Indicator Light
- Scale Length: 34"
- Body Depth: 4" (Front), 4.87" (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1.68"
- Width at Heel: 2.87"
- Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Rosette: Abalone
- Bridge Pins: 4 Black
- Fingerboard Binding: Double White/Tortoise Shell
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: Mother of Pearl Fender Logo
- Body Binding: Tortoise Shell
- Strings: Fender Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Bass 8060LS, p/n 073-8060-000, Gauges .045, .055, .075, .09
- Accessories: Deluxe gigbag
- Introduced: 1/2003