- Product 515813
Fender Stu Hamm Urge II Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
Fender sweetens Stu Hamm's already-decked-out signature model by adding a Hipshot® Drop-D tuner and some great color options to the Urge II electric ...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Fender sweetens Stu Hamm's already-decked-out signature model by adding a Hipshot® Drop-D tuner and some great color options to the Urge II electric bass guitar.
In celebration of his contributions to bass playing, Fender has upgraded Hamm's signature Urge II guitar to include a sleek body design with two Custom Noiseless Jazz Bass® pickups, one Custom Precision Bass® pickup, EQ and panning pickups selector controls, asymmetrical oval neck profile, 6-bolt neck design with a sculpted heel, and 24 medium-jumbo frets. It's totally custom and forward-thinking, with features, style, and versatility.
Feel the Urge.
- Body: Select Alder, Sleek Stu Hamm Body Shape
- Neck: Maple, Asymmetrical Oval Shape (Satin Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9-1/2" Radius (241mm)
- No. of Frets: 24 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 2 Custom Noiseless™ Jazz Bass® Pickups (Neck and Bridge), 1 Custom Precision Bass® Pickup (Middle)
- Master Volume, Dynamic (Pan) Control, 3-Band Active EQ with:
- Treble Boost/Cut
- Bass Boost/Cut
- Mid Boost/Cut
- 3-Position Mini-Toggle with Dynamic (Pan) Control:
- Position 1:
- Pan Control Full Clockwise: Front Jazz Bass Pickup
- Pan Control at Mid Point: Front and Rear Jazz Bass Pickups
- Pan Control Full Counterclockwise: Rear Jazz Bass Pickup
- Position 2:
- Pan Control Full Clockwise: Front Jazz Bass and P Bass® Pickup
- Pan Control at Mid Point: All Three Pickups
- Pan Control Full Counterclockwise: Rear Jazz Bass and P Bass Pickup
- Position 3:
- P Bass Pickup Only
- Bridge: Deluxe Top Load or Strings-Thru-The-Body Bridge
- Machine Heads: Hipshot® Ultralite™ Tuning Machines with Drop-D Tuner on E-String
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 4-Ply White
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.59" (40.4 mm)
- 6-Bolt Neck Attachment with Sculpted Heel
- Posiflex™ Graphite Neck Support Rods
- Special Thin Asymmetrical Neck Profile
- Active Electronics
- Matching Painted Headstock
- Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickups
- Strings: Super Bass 8250M NPS, p/n 073-8250-006,
- Gauges: .045, .065, .085, .110TW (Taperwound E)
- Accessories: Vintage Tweed Case, Strap, Cable
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
If you could get a good one, this bass would be awesome. I ordered one a few years back and had to return it because the 21st fret wasn't seated properly. The instrument was playable up to the 19th fret. Fender shouldn't have shipped it. Evidently, nobody played it before it shipped. I was bummed out. Musician's Friend was good about the return though.
Fender...A lot of people worship that name. I am not one of them...til now. My first bass was an American P-bass. I HATED THAT THING! A student of mine recently bought this bass(Red finish, its beautiful) and for as much as he paid I had to at least try it out. And the verdict was....EPIC WIN!Fender has won some of my confidence back.Machine heads-Best availablePickups-PERFECTTone shaping-PERFECTBridge- SUSTAIN FOR DAYS/SLAP FOR WEEKSNeck-FAST&FRIENDLYI have but 2 complaints on the neck1-The close to body frets are a little hard to get to(My hands are not small)2-Its still a bolt on :(Chances are I will buy this eventually, but I have seen an ESP on THIS SITE that performs just as well(w/neck thru) with half the price tag. If you worship Hamm like most do, buy this. It isn't just hype of a name, the thing is a dream.