- J24317 000001000 J24317000001000
Guild Westerly Collection B-140E Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
Guild redefined acoustic bass guitars in the mid-1970s with the introduction of the B-50, based on the ever-popular Guild jumbo shape. The B-140E car...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Beautiful jumbo hybrid bass with Fishman Sonicore pickup.
Guild redefined acoustic bass guitars in the mid-1970s with the introduction of the B-50, based on the ever-popular Guild jumbo shape. The B-140E carries on this tradition, providing an impressively loud tone that can be easily amplified with its Fishman Sonitone Bass pickup.
Built with a solid Sitka spruce top, and solid African mahogany back and sides, the B-140E features an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, NuBone nut and saddle, and mother-of-pearl rosette. This model also has a 1½ nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck, iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960's Guilds, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and Guild' lightweight polyfoam case. Available in Natural gloss finish.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid African Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.5" (40mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 34"
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Guild Die-Cast Closed Gear
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: NuBone
- Number of strings: 4-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Polyfoam case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.