- #519524 000001000 519524000001000
Ibanez GSR200 4-String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
The Ibanez GSR200 4-String Bass is a hot little bass with nice balance and feel for a very friendly price. Features an agathis body, super comfy one-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Highly recommended as a first bass.
The Ibanez GSR200 4-String Bass is a hot little bass with nice balance and feel for a very friendly price. Features an agathis body, super comfy one-piece maple neck, rosewood fretboard, pearl dot inlay, split-coil and single-coil pickup array, active EQ with PHAT-II Bass Boost, chrome hardware, a fully adjustable bridge, and medium frets.
- Agathis body
- One-piece maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- Pearl dot inlay
- Split-coil and single-coil pickup combination
- Active EQ with PHAT-II Bass Boost
- Chrome hardware
- Fully adjustable bridge
- Medium frets
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.