- J31287 000001000 J31287000001000
Ibanez SR375EF 5-String Fretless Electric Bass
- Write a Review
For 25 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. Embraced by bassists over the decades, the iconic series continues to exci...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A deliciously curvy fretless with highly playable neck for great performances every time.
For 25 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. Embraced by bassists over the decades, the iconic series continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body and perfectly matched electronics.|
The SR375EF is a handsome 5-string bass designed for the experienced player. The bass starts with an immaculately finished Maple body. Other features include a sturdy 5-piece maple/rosewood SR4 neck, a rosewood
fretboard, and an Accu-cast B125 bridge for superior string vibration transfer and precise intonation. Cosmo black hardware adds a hint of stealth.
At the heart of the SR375EF’s electronics are two PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups. Their stainless pole pieces
offer higher output, clarity, and fullness than any in the SR375’s class. Accessed by the 3-way “Power Tap” switch, these proprietary pickups offer a choice of three tonal personalities: A rich humbucker sound, a pure single-coil sound, or an enhanced single coil sound— fattened by lows from the humbucker pickups. Add the ability to dial in precise tone preferences via the Ibanez Custom 3-band EQ, and the SR375EF is a musical chameleon.
- Maple body
- SR4 5-piece maple/rosewood neck
- Rosewood fretboard with white dot inlayFretless
- Accu-cast B125 bridgePowerSpan Dual Coil pickupsIbanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ with 3-way Power Tap switchCosmo black hardware
- Case sold separately
- BBT (Brown Burst)
Order this fabulous fretless 5-string today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.