- J31308 000002000 J31308000002000
Ibanez TMB600 Electric Bass
- Write a Review
The TMB600 starts with an Ash body for a solid, punchy tone. A Maple neck with Acrylic block inlays and a bound Rosewood fretboard creates a smooth, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Talman TMB600 is a 4-string bass offering the superlative build quality and high end features that the advanced player will appreciate.
The TMB600 starts with an Ash body for a solid, punchy tone. A Maple neck with Acrylic block inlays and a bound Rosewood fretboard creates a smooth, professional feel. A solid, fully adjustable Ibanez Standard bridge provides excellent sustain and reliable intonation. Electronics consist of a Nordstrand™ CND P split-coil neck pickup and a Nordstrand™ CND J bridge pickup matched with a custom 2-band active EQ for increased tonal options and an EQ bypass switch for a more traditional, vintage sound. A tortoise shell pickguard completes the classic vibe.
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Info not available
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Yes
- Finish: Info not available
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: P/J
- Neck: Not applicable
- Middle: CND Split single coil
- Bridge: Single coil
- Brand: Nordstrand
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Info not available
- Special electronics: Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-band active EQ
- Material: Bound rosewood
- Radius: Info not available
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Acrylic block
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: Info not available
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Ash
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume/balancer, 2-band EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: EQ bypass
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Std.
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
Comments about Ibanez TMB600 Electric Bass:
I'm primarily a guitarist but wanted a bass just to play around with.
I knowingly purchased this bass as a blemished unit. Come to find out it wasn't blemished at all but one of the controls (treble\bass) was stripped and can't be tightened. Very disappointed that MF would sell something obviously broken as a blemished unit. In fairness, when I called they offered to let me send it back or take a 20.00 credit (which I chose vs the hassle of shipping a guitar). Otherwise the bass is great and seems of good quality.
Come to find out, this control is mounted to a circuit board that is part of the onboard electronics. Basically impossible to find, probably since this is an Asian made product. The replacement parts aren't available on Ibanez's website.
Guess my only choice is to purchase an aftermarket preamp and replace the factory installed unit.