- Product 423993
MTD Kingston CRB 4-String Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
The Kingston CRB 4-string electric bass has a carved basswood body that is light in weight, but heavy in tone. This innovative bass has the tried-and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic rock bass with hand-made quality at a musician friendly price
The Kingston CRB 4-string electric bass has a carved basswood body that is light in weight, but heavy in tone. This innovative bass has the tried-and-true 34" scale length with a bolt-on maple neck that has an asymetrical neck profile that is incredibly fast and comfortable. A 22-fret maple or rosewood fingerboard has a smooth, solid feel and the Buzz Feiten tuning system insures that this bass plays in tune in all positions. Legendary bass builder Mike Tobias took great pains to create a P-style pickup that is both beefy and articulate, with classic tone that kicks. The MTD quick release bridge allows for instant string changes. Case sold separately.
The MTD Kingston CRB is the result of Michael Tobias wanting to create a classic rock bass that still includes many of his innovative design elements. The Kingston CRB 4-String has the quality, tone and playability of expensive hand-made basses at a musician-friendly price. Whether you are pounding 8th notes with a pick or flying high with your fingers, the CRB is the classic weapon of choice!
- CRB 4-String bass guitar
- 34" scale length
- One-piece bolt-on maple neck with satin polyester finish
- Carved basswood body
- MTD quick release bridge, 3/4" (19mm) string spacing
- Double-action truss rod
- Bolt-on maple neck
- Asymetrical neck profile
- maple or rosewood fingerboard
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- 1.5" nut width
- Smoked chrome hardware
- MTD passive P-style pickup
- Volume and tone controls
- Shielded electronics compartment
- Ping, sealed die-cast tuners
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System
- Case sold separately
Get pro bass features at a great price!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.