- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
NS Design NXTa Active Series 5-String Omni Bass E-C
- Write a Review
- #J47186 000001000 J47186000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The NXTa Series Omni Bass, with the familiar 34 inch bass guitar scale, is designed for the bass guitarist interested in adding the character and exp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
34 in. scale for electric bassists' comfort.
The NXTa Series Omni Bass, with the familiar 34 inch bass guitar scale, is designed for the bass guitarist interested in adding the character and expressiveness of an upright bass to his performance palette. These are produced in the Czech Republic, available in Satin Black or Sunburst.
About the new NXTa active circuitry:
Using the supplied charger, plug the NXT into any AC outlet for 60 seconds to power the capacitor-powered active circuit for up to 16 hours of performance time. The instrument can then be plugged straight into any low or high impedance device, no direct box necessary. Since there is no signal loss over the full frequency spectrum of the instrument, the fundamentals of every note remain clear and strong, even with extra-long cables. The NXTa can also be played in its passive mode when using a direct box or an amplifier with high impedance input. (This mode provides performance capabilities identical to the original NXT.)
- the polar directional piezo pickup system responds selectively to either vertical vibration (for the sustained plucked sound, like an electric bass guitar), or lateral vibration (for dynamic bowing, and a percussive plucked sound).
- rotary volume control, with push-pull selection between active and passive output mode; tone control (treble roll off); arco/pizzicato toggle switch.
- this standard support system has a pivoting friction hub that holds the instrument firmly in place close to the body. Attached with a guitar style strap to its two support arms, the system allows the instrument to be moved into virtually any position in relation to the hands and body as it is played. Weight is .45 kg (1 lbs.).
- a padded gig bag is included as a standard accessory. It has a stand compartment, bow compartment, charger and accessory pocket, handle and adjustable strap. Loaded weight is 6 kg (15.2 lbs.) Including a stand, and it fits in the overhead luggage compartment of most commercial aircraft.
Acoustic timbre with electric feel. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.