- J32839 000001000 J32839000001000
Schecter Guitar Research Dug Pinnick Signature BARON-H Left Handed Electric Bass
- Write a Review
Schecter teamed up with legendary King's X bassist Doug Pinnick to develop the dUg Pinnick "Baron H" Bass Guitar. The bass features a flat-top mahoga...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A hard-hitting signature bass designed by King's X bassist, Doug Pinnick.
Schecter teamed up with legendary King's X bassist Doug Pinnick to develop the dUg Pinnick "Baron H" Bass Guitar. The bass features a flat-top mahogany body with single F-hole, a thin 'C-shape maple neck and Seymour Duncan Pro Active APB-1 pickups. The Pro Active APB-1 split single coil arrangement takes Pinnick's signature distortion overload with ease and delivers plenty of attack. The WSC THD4 bridge creates tons of string vibration so every note is as full and rich as possible. Additional features include a unique gloss black finish, creme binding and customized "dUg" inlay at the 12th fret.
- Shape: Thin 'C'
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length:35"
- Truss rod:Yes
- Finish: Info not available
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Pickup configuration: Split single
- Neck:Not applicable
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Pro Active APB-1
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Series or parallel:Parallel
- Active preamp:Not applicable
- Special electronics:Not applicable
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 16"
- Fret size: X-jumbo
- Number of frets:22
- Inlays:Creme dots
- Nut material:Bone
- Nut width:1.496" (38mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret: .866" (22mm)
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Construction: Semi-hollow
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood:Not applicable
- Body finish:Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Control layout:Volume
- Pickup switch:No
- Coil tap or split:Not appicable
- Tone switching:No
- Special switching:Not applicable
- Bridge type:Fixed
- Bridge design: WSC THD4 bass bridge
- Tailpiece:Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Grover Vintage Bass 142 series
- Number of strings:4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features:Not applicable
- Case:Sold separately
- Accessories:Info not available
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.