- #517430 000194284407 517430000194284407
Spector NS-5XL USA 5-String Bass
- Write a Review
The timeless, ergonomic design of this instrument has made it a standard fixture on stages and in studios worldwide. Their distinctive sound and effo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dazzling looks and effortless playability.
The timeless, ergonomic design of this instrument has made it a standard fixture on stages and in studios worldwide. Their distinctive sound and effortless playability have made Spector NS basses the first choice of discerning professionals for more than 20 years. Solid AAAA figured maple body, EMG USA pickups, Spector USA 18-volt active electronics, gold-plated bridge and tuners, neck-through 3-ply maple neck construction with graphite stiffening and heavy-duty truss rod. 35" scale. Spector crown abalone inlays decorate the fretboard.
Solid AAAA figured maple body
EMG USA pickups (EMG 40DCs)
Spector USA electronics (18-volt)
Gold-plated bridge and tuners
3-ply maple neck construction with graphite stiffening rods, and heavy-duty truss rod
Spector crown abalone fretboard inlays
It's the bass you've always dreamed of owning. Now's the time to make your dream come true.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.