- Product H72938
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Special SS (Short Scale)
- Write a Review
The all-new Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Special SS puts classic Fender looks into a distinctively sharp-looking, great-sounding, and super-versatile...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An affordable short-scale Jaguar Bass with classic Fender style!
The all-new Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Special SS puts classic Fender looks into a distinctively sharp-looking, great-sounding, and super-versatile short-scale Squier bass model.
The Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Special SS features include a sleek offset-waist body and ultra-slim 30"-scale maple neck, with the added one-two punch of a booming split-single-coil Precision Bass middle pickup paired with a growling Jazz Bass single-coil bridge pickup. More than just a student model, the Jaguar Bass Special SS is perfect for players of all kinds who appreciate the comfort of a short-scale instrument.
C-shaped, 30"-scale maple neck
Rosewood fretboard with 20 medium jumbo frets
Split single coil Precision Bass pickup (middle) and single coil Jazz Bass pickup (bridge)
Superior tone, smooth playability, great comfort, and fantastic value. Order now!
Nut width: 1-1/2"
9-1/2" fretboard radius
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.