More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- H99643 000001000 H99643000001000
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass Left Handed
- Write a Review
Squier's Vintage Modified Left-Handed Jazz Bass delivers great traditional Jazz Bass style and performance, with dual Fender-designed pickups and a s...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 2,400 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
A legendary bass with outstanding tone designed for the working musician's budget.
Squier's Vintage Modified Left-Handed Jazz Bass delivers great traditional Jazz Bass style and performance, with dual Fender-designed pickups and a slim "C"-shaped maple neck with a vintage-tint gloss finish. Other features include a 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, tortoiseshell pickguard, four-saddle bridge, chrome control knobs and hardware, and open-gear tuners. Superior sound and feel for today's bassists, with superior Squier performance and value.
- Basswood body
- Gloss polyester body finish
- Jazz Bass body shape
- "C" Shape Maple neck
- Gloss polyurethane neck finish
- 34" (864 mm) Scale
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- Synthetic bone string nut
- White dot position inlays
- Fender-designed single-coil Jazz Bass bridge and middle pickups
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup) and Master Tone controls
- SS pickup configuration
- 4-Saddle vintage-style bridge
- Chrome hardware finish
- Standard open-gear tuning machines
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- NPS strings, Gauges .045-.105
- Vintage tint neck
- Knurled chrome dome control knobs
Get yours today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Tone
- Need A Precision Version
- Only One Color
Comments about Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass Left Handed:
This bass is well built and sounds great. Had it re-strung "righty" for the way I play (lefty-upside down). E-string is on the furthest tuner, but I've had no problems with it staying in tune. Neck is very easy to play. Bass has solid feel and controls. Great workingman's bass.